An Average American Conservative Christian Woman - speaking her mind - stridently

Sunday, May 22, 2005


22 May 2005 - Looking Down The Finished Driveway!

I promised more pictures - and here they are. This is the view looking toward the street - old (a few weeks old) meet new driveway! Isn't it gorgeous?

I have to get some pictures of the lines in the driveway - I cut them. (OK - Dad would start the line at the edge - but for the most part - I got to do the cutting). Quite a cool little machine that concrete cutter - but LOUD !

I know - I know - there's not much here that's of interest to the world - but there are a few people in our little world who will enjoy beautiful shots of our driveway!!!

Thank you again Dad - Ken - Paul - - the driveway is beautiful - and parking in the garage again is a genuine pleasure : )