An Average American Conservative Christian Woman - speaking her mind - stridently

Friday, May 20, 2005

Michigan's Best Lilac Bush


Ready - Set - Inhale!

I just wanted to show the world what I think is the most beautiful lilac bush ever! This lilac bush was planted by my Grandma - about 70 years ago! Talk about an heirloom plant! Ken and I want to take some seedlings from beneath the bush and transplant them - but we were told by several people that we need to wait until deep winter to do this - that way we won't "shock" the plant. So be it - but come January or so - I'm going to be out there! We'll plant some at Mom & Dad's, Ken's folks' house, etc. - that way - hopefully - this gorgeous bush will live on indefinitely. And the smell - oh wow - it's intoxicating! Thank you God for making things like these.